Welcome

It's been awhile seen I have blogged. Life got a little busy when my family kept growing. I now have three under 4 years. I wouldn't trade any of them for the world, even on days that I can't seem to catch a break.

When I first started my blog it was mainly to write about digital scrapbooking but I have moved on to other areas. I still love it but can't really do it like I had in the past. I have also learned to crochet and that has really taken over my life! Never thought it would.

I would like to keep my blog open but for all of my crafts. I think I might even learn something else who knows. Hope you stick around.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ok it has been way too long since my last post! Mainly because I have not had the time to blog. My beautiful baby boy turned one yesterday! And it has been an amazing ride. He is a delight but a major handful. My hubby likes to refer to him as payback. But who exactly is being paid back. I was told that I was the angel so I have to guess that it's him that was the terror and my MIL has confirmed it but I am the one who spends more time with him so like I said who exactly is being paid back?? I have also potty trained my daughter. That was fun! And because I have two little ones I haven't had much time for much else. I really miss DS. And my poor baby doesn't have any pages done for him. Am I a terrible mommy?? Am I playing favorites?? No but these thoughts do run through my mind! I am sure most mothers can relate to the guilt.

I've always been a pretty crafty person. I have been making bows for my beautiful little girl who now will not leave the house without her bows! And have gotten into other things as well. Which I will share later! But as for now I must go and get those things ready (before my angels wake up) so I post them soon!

No comments: